Spray Foam Insulation in Dallas, Plano, Frisco
Advanced Home Comfort insulation experts install both open cell and closed cell spray foam, which is better than any other type of insulation material for reducing air leakage and protecting your commercial or residential property from the damaging elements of water, wind, rain, hail and heat. Contact us today for a FREE insulation inspection and FREE estimate for our spray polyurethane foam insulation (SPF) services to insulate your building envelope for a more airtight and watertight structure that is safer, healthier and more energy efficient.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Excellent gap and crack filling capability
- Stops air leaks better than any other insulation material
- High R-value at 3.5 to 6.0 per inch
- Won’t compress, fall out of place or lose R-value
- Closed-cell foam is waterproof & won’t absorb water
Open Cell Foam vs. Closed Cell Foam Insulation
Spray Polyurethane Foam is much better than any other type of insulation at reducing air leakage. Our insulation experts will help identify whether you need open cell or closed cell foam depending on the application it is being used for in your home or building.
- Open cell foam typically costs less and requires less material as an insulator than closed cell foam, but they also require a vapor barrier. This is desirable in certain ceiling insulation and attic insulation applications such as structures with Cathedral ceilings. Open cell foam is air resistant, but also permeable to moisture. The cells of the foam are broken and filled with air making the foam softer or not as rigid as closed-cell foam.
- Closed cell foam are moisture resistant, mold resistant and air resistant. The cells of the foam are closed, packed together and filled with a gas that helps the foam rise and expand. Closed cell foam insulation is an option that is the best in terms of R-value, resistance to mold and moisture damage, durability, air sealing, and versatility making it great for roofing applications. The extra cost of closed cell foam is well worth its benefits.
Certified Spray Foam Insulation Experts in Greater Dallas
At Advanced Home Comfort, we are members of the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA) and the High Performance Insulation Professionals (HPIP) and our certified professionals have certification in spray polyurethane foam roofing, inspections, building envelope, and health and safety processes and services. All of our sealing and insulation experts are accredited to International ISO-17024 standard compliance to provide legitimacy, credibility and validation for the delivery of our air sealing and insulation services.
According to the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA):
- “Spray polyurethane foams have one of the highest insulating R-values per inch of all the available products on the market today.”
- “With typical values ranging from 3.5 to 6.0 per inch, it is possible to maximize efficiency, increase space utilization and reduce operating costs, while having thinner walls and lower profile roofs.”
During our insulation inspection, Advanced Home Comfort’s trained professionals will inspect your property for low or missing or damaged insulation and air leaks, water leaks and energy loss. During our energy inspection we use blower door tests and air leakage reports to show where your structure is losing energy and we’ll provide you with the best and most affordable insulation solutions. Contact Us today for a FREE on-site inspection and FREE estimate in the Dallas, Plano & Frisco.
Energy Performance Upgrades from Advanced Home Comfort
Advanced Home Comfort’s energy-efficient air sealing and insulation solutions will improve your commercial or residential property’s energy performance and comfort, reduce energy consumption and cut energy costs while helping protect the environment with a smaller energy footprint.
Contact Us for Spray Foam Insulation Services
If you live in Dallas, Plano, Irving, Garland, McKinney, Mesquite, Frisco, Carrollton, Richardson, Lewisville, Flower Mound areas, contact Advanced Home Comfort or call at 972-299-8578 for sealing and insulation services.