The Right Time for an AC Replacement or AC Installation
Just because your air conditioning unit does not work, that does not mean that it should immediately be replaced. Sometimes, the best move is to have it repaired by professionals. However, if you cannot tell whether your unit needs to be replaced or repaired, you may consult the following situations or questions to determine if your air conditioning unit needs to be replaced:
- How much does it need to be replaced?
- Is repairing the system better than having the whole thing replaced?
- Am I using this unit as regularly as I should?
- Do I want something better than just “cold air”?
- Does my property need to be cooled all the time?
- Is there anything new in air conditioning?
While our Comfort Specialists specialize in servicing and installing Trane units, our team is qualified to handle any make or model of AC system.