AC Replacement & Upgrades
At Advanced Home Comfort, we have been in the heating and cooling business for many years. With more than one hundred years of experience, we are always the best choice when it comes to insulating, heating, air sealing, and cooling your home. Our team of highly trained professionals is on a mission to bring the best out of your property, because we know its full potential and capability to give you a comfortable living environment. Be it to lower your energy consumption, make the air quality better in your home, or make your home’s temperature comfortable, you can count on us to give you the home environment you have always dreamed of!
Types of Air Conditioning Units
Repairing and replacing air conditioning units is also part of our job. So if you suspect that your unit is busted or does not function like the way it used to, here is a list of the available air conditioning units that you can choose at Advanced Home Comfort:
- Central air conditioning systems – Keeps the whole house or commercial space cool via distributing cooled air through the ducts and vents.
- Mini-Split Air Conditioners – Do not need ducts, like other air conditioning units do. They are normally used to cool individual areas inside your property.
- Window Unit Air Conditioners – This unit is typically installed through an open window or through a hole in a wall. This system cools the areas of your building by chilling the indoor air by blowing it through the evaporator.
- Packaged Terminal Air Conditions – Also known as PTAC, this system is a self-contained, through-the-wall appliance that is mounted through a hole that is cut into an exterior wall.
The Right Time for an AC Replacement or AC Installation
Just because your air conditioning unit does not work, that does not mean that it should immediately be replaced. Sometimes, the best move is to have it repaired by professionals. However, if you cannot tell whether your unit needs to be replaced or repaired, you may consult the following situations or questions to determine if your air conditioning unit needs to be replaced:
- How much does it need to be replaced?
- Is repairing the system better than having the whole thing replaced?
- Am I using this unit as regularly as I should?
- Do I want something better than just “cold air”?
- Does my property need to be cooled all the time?
- Is there anything new in air conditioning?
While our Comfort Specialists specialize in servicing and installing Trane units, our team is qualified to handle any make or model of AC system.
Contact Advanced Home Comfort for AC Replacements
For all of your air conditioning unit issues throughout Dallas, Highland Park, Plano, Richardson, University Park, Frisco, Health, Rockwall, Wylie, Rowlett, TX and the surrounding areas, contact us today or complete our contact form!