Exploring the Benefits of Different Attic Insulation Options
Attic insulation is an essential part of your home because it helps prevent the damage of your home’s structure against moisture, heat, and water seepage. Your home is your sanctuary, so you want to make sure your attic is properly insulating and keeping your property physically healthy and comfortable.
When issues like ice dams, uneven temperatures, and mold in the home occur, these are all signs that there is a problem with the insulation within your home, and particularly, your attic. Our team of home health experts that specializes in insulation replacement, repair and installation.
We present several options to our customers that each offer their own solutions and benefits. Before we show up to inspect your home, it may be helpful to understand the options we provide to you and how each can benefit your home.
Why Do You Need Air Sealing Services?
Aside from preventing damage to your home caused by moisture and heat, air sealing services help keep your home saving money comfortably. When your attic is improperly insulated, your HVAC is forced to work overtime.
Not only does this cost your family in high energy bills, but it also doesn’t guarantee that your home’s temperature will be evenly distributed.
Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation is an excellent option for any attic that has several exposed areas where older insulation has failed. We offer both open cell and closed cell foams. Both of these options are effective for sealing off air flow in your attic, but the use of each in your home truly depends on the severity of your insulation needs.
Some of the biggest benefits of spray foam insulation include the following:
- Spray foam reduces the likelihood of mold and moisture damage to your home
- It increases the sturdiness of the structure it is applied to
- It blocks out unwanted hot and cold air from outside of the home
- It reduces the amount of allergens that make their way into the home
Blown-in insulation is another service that many customers use to keep their home comfortable. This is our more cost-effective solution that uses materials like wool, cellulose, and fiberglass, to fill in the exposed areas of your attic.
Some of the key benefits of this type of attic insulation include:
- Blown-in insulation helps a home save money on its energy bill by locking in the cool and hot air that an HVAC unit provides for a household. No more high bills due to systems working overtime.
- The fiberglass and cellulose used in blown-in insulation effectively seals off exposed areas of your attic, mitigating the risk of a fire.
- Blown-in insulation presents a quick and easy solution that can have your home securely sealed in a matter of hours.
Replenish Your Home’s Health With Advanced Home Comfort
If you know it’s time to repair or replace your insulation, Advanced Home Comfort is ready to help! Our home health technicians will provide an in-depth inspection of your home and can help you determine which insulation options best fit your attic’s needs.
Trust our team to guarantee your home’s health and comfort throughout the winter months. Contact us today to schedule your inspection and learn more about our services.